By using this service, students and alumni can apply for certificates online using a PC or smartphone.
In addition, applicants can print and obtain some certificates in convenience stores (Seven-Eleven, FamilyMart and Lawson) all around Japan 24 hours a day, year-round.
Guidance (Please read this guidance before using this service.)
Apply online using a PC or smartphone. Please access the application site by clicking the button below.
Receipt method is closable from the following
Convenience store (only for some certificates. [Details])
Postal Mail Receiving at Educational Affairs section of each (Graduate) School
Certificates Issued at Convenience Stores
Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese / English)
Certificate of Expected (date) Graduation (BA,MA)(Japanese)
Transcripts (Japanese / English)
Certificate of Medical Examination (Japanese / English)
- Non-Degree seeking students must issue their certificates at their Educational Affairs Section (in person or via postal mail).
- Certificate of Student Discount (JR) is NOT available on this service. It is available on the Certificate Issuing machines of each campus.
- Currently enrolled students, issuing certificates that display past records, will be identified and treated as, "former" students in the system. However if current students receive certificate of past records at a Nagoya University counter or obtain from the Universityʼs Certificate Issuing Machines, no fees are charged.
Alumni, Former students
Certificate of Graduation (BA, MA, PhD)(Japanese / English)
Transcripts (Japanese / English)
If you require the certificate which is not listed above, please contact the Educational Affairs Section of each (Graduate) School before carrying out online application.
Depend on each situation, we cannot issue the certificate you need.
In this case, transaction fees and postage fees are non-refunded.
Credit Card Payment PayPal * PayPal account registration is required in advance.
Convenience Store Cash Payment SmartPit (Cash Payment at Convenience stores)
24 hours a day, year-round
(Excludes (machine) maintenance hours/periods in which the University suspends operations.)
Available Convenience Stores
Convenience stores that can be issued are domestic Seven-Eleven, FamilyMart and Lawson where *multi-copy machines are installed.
Transaction fees and postage fees are non-refunded.
Please note that the convenience store has a, "printing deadline" (7 days after applying, until midnight of the 8th day).
If you choose "Smart-Pit" payment, be sure to make payment within 7days after application.
Enrolled Student 300 Yen/1 copy
Former Student (graduation /withdrawal /expulsion) 450 Yen/1 copy
System Fee: 150 yen / 1 application is charged.
Shipping fee is also charged.
Convenience Store: A printing fee of (60 yen / 1 copy) is charged.
- If current students receive certificates at a Nagoya University counter or obtain from the University's Certificate Issuing Machines, no fees are charged.
- However, in case of receiving at convenience stores, Issuance fee (300 Yen/1per copy) and System Fee (150 yen / 1 application) is charged. In case of receiving by postal mail, shipping fee and System Fee (150 yen / application) is charged.
- If you require a certificate which is sealed tightly, please choose "Postal Mail" or "Receiving at Educational Affairs section of each (Graduate) School" on Receipt method choosing.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan does not accept certificates issued by convenience stores. If you are required to submit certificates to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, please inquire the Educational Affairs of each (Graduate) School.
Supported multi-functional copy machine
- FamilyMart, Lawson: A multi-functional copy machine supporting the Network Print Service of Sharp Corporation is installed.
- Seven-Eleven: A multi-functional copy machine supporting the Network Print Service of Fuji-Xerox Corporation is installed.
- The multi-functional copy machine is unavailable at some stores.
About available payment methods
- When using PayPal, a personal account needs to be created in advance.
- Smart Pit is available at FamilyMart and Lawson. You can use the multimedia terminal installed in each store to issue a reply coupon and make a payment with it at the cashier.
- A transportation IC card can be used when selecting On-Campus Printing. Use the on-campus printer for payment and printing
Application system, Payment
(9AM to 5PM JST) +81-52-265-8397
(5PM to 9AM JST) +81-6-6809-4327
For those who have received a certificate
If you receive a certificate issued by the convenience store, you can use POPITA technology to check the authenticity of the certificate.